OCU Predictions

izembower

Journey to the Tourney starts today, that means it's predictions time. But since it is an exhibition, let's get more detailed than just an over/under or point spread. Who do you think will stand out? Who will score most points? Who will have biggest shot/dunk? Who's your pick to click? LET'S HEAR EM'!

My predictions:

- Win by 15

- Stand Out: Chris Jones

- Most Points: Jordan Williams

- Biggest Shot/Dunk: Kedrick Hogans

- Pick to Click (P2C): Jordan Williams

GMG! Beat OCU!

Edited by izembower

Journey to the Tourney starts today, that means it's predictions time. But since it is an exhibition, let's get more detailed than just an over/under or point spread. Who do you think will stand out? Who will score most points? Who will have biggest shot/dunk? Who's your pick to click? LET'S HEAR EM'!

My predictions:

- Win by 15

GMG! Beat OCU!

win by 21

Standout: Ked

Most ponts: Ked

Biggest dunk: J Will

P2C: Niko

GMG!!! Beat OCU

My predictions:

- Win by 15

GMG! Beat OCU!

So horny for hoops.

- Win by 17

- Most Points: Alzee Williams

- Biggest Dunk: Alonzo Edwards

- Pick to Click: Chris Jones

Jones - A. Williams - J. Williams - Holman - Hogans...start.

About all I know about Okie City these days is that Abe Lemons is no longer a player or coach there. Guess I'll have to do some research before predicting. Anyone know if the exhibition is free this year? Seems like sometimes they're free and sometimes they're not. Plan on going either way.

got an email from the athletic office stating that it would be free.

got an email from the athletic office stating that it would be free.

Gracias. Looks like they're projected 7th in their conference, and have a pretty big Oral Roberts transfer (6-9 250) as well as a 6-6 swingman who can shoot. They have a blowout win over SW Adventist, and a one point loss to Dallas Baptist. I predict we win going away by 22.

http://www.ocusports.com/index.aspx?tab=basketball&path=mbball

Gracias. Looks like they're projected 7th in their conference, and have a pretty big Oral Roberts transfer (6-9 250) as well as a 6-6 swingman who can shoot. They have a blowout win over SW Adventist, and a one point loss to Dallas Baptist. I predict we win going away by 22.

http://www.ocusports.com/index.aspx?tab=basketball&path=mbball

Orlan Jackman has to be the only college basketball player in the country to list Liverpool midfielder Steven Gerrard as his favorite athlete.

• Upvote 1