Just a thought

emmitt01

Since we CLEARLY have won so little in the last seven years that we can't bring ourselves to discuss football after a win I have an idea to help ease the nerves of many.

As a new North Texas tradition I propose we enlist the frat boys who drink all game on the hill to run down the hill, into the stadium and then...rush the field after wins. All the other students should stay in their seats. That way they truly can "add to the game day experience" and our other students won't be labeled as being in high school.

Edited by emmitt01
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

What will you do about the folks that tailgate and then leave at game time, or better yet, The Talons, North Texas' official spirit group, that has mysteriously disappeared from North Texas sporting events?

The fraternity's are easy to spot because of their letters, but I have a feeling these other groups will be difficult to identify since they don't have any coordinated colors.

• Upvote 1

I was right next to the Talons, and they were stupid as hell. One guy came up and tried to explain football because we kept heckling their punter saying "You're not gonna get in the game". No one heckled, they didn't cheer, and sat down. Stupid.

He should have come down on you. That heckling was weak sauce. Telling their punter he'll never get in the game? You expect their offense to score every possession?? Weak.

• Upvote 2

I was right next to the Talons, and they were stupid as hell. One guy came up and tried to explain football because we kept heckling their punter saying "You're not gonna get in the game". No one heckled, they didn't cheer, and sat down. Stupid.

Please explain your comment to their punter. Seem to me you were stating that we would never stop them.