This could be the biggest game in Rangers history. I know Texas is up 3-2 but I am still very nervous. People like to make paralells from this series to the Mavs series with the Heat but I think STL will be a lot tougher. My prediction is the Rangers will pull it out tonight and win the whole thing. I think Colby pitches a good (not stellar) game and the offense erupts in the middle innings.

I hope I am right. I think this game is a must win because should the Rangers lose tonight I don't expect them beating STL at home for a game 7. So tonight has to be the night. I hope they have one more win in them this season.

This could be the biggest game in Rangers history. I know Texas is up 3-2 but I am still very nervous. People like to make paralells from this series to the Mavs series with the Heat but I think STL will be a lot tougher. My prediction is the Rangers will pull it out tonight and win the whole thing. I think Colby pitches a good (not stellar) game and the offense erupts in the middle innings.

I hope I am right. I think this game is a must win because should the Rangers lose tonight I don't expect them beating STL at home for a game 7. So tonight has to be the night. I hope they have one more win in them this season.

To further illustrate that point, a guy on another board I visit pointed this out.

In the last 30 years, in Game 6’s, the home team is 11-4. In Game 7’s, the home team is 8-0.

From what I can tell (though it’s easy to miss due to Baseball-Reference’s poorly organized postseason pages, there have been 10 instances (in the same 30 years) of the road team having a 3-2 series lead going into Game 6.

7 of those times, the home team won the final two games of the series to clinch it.

So, yes...I think the Rangers need to win tonight.

The only time he went on three days rest in his whole career(NLCS)...he was not Chris Carpenter. Didn't even make it out of the 4th against the Brewers if I recall. Not expecting much from him tomorrow.

Jesus was a carpenter.

After a tough loss, he managed a pretty amazing performance on 3 days rest.

Not saying, just saying.