Royce Hill

GreenFlag

All I have to say about Royce Hill is that I'm glad someone finally told him this isn't soccer, and he's allowed to use his hands and arms in defensing passes.

Every home game, on 3rd downs or whenever else the guys on the sideline turn around and start waving their arms at us... All I think is "I wish one of you would teach that move to the secondary".

He's a solid, four-year starter who appears to be playing with a bit more confidence this season. He's far from shut down and won't sniff the NFL...he's the kind of college cornerback you like as your number 2 opposite your actual shut down guy.

• Upvote 1

He's a solid, four-year starter who appears to be playing with a bit more confidence this season. He's far from shut down and won't sniff the NFL...he's the kind of college cornerback you like as your number 2 opposite your actual shut down guy.

You are so negative

Sounds like Royce is figuring things out before our very eyes.

You were not. I'll agree the line did them no favors but when you've run step for step with a wr 30 yards down the field there just has to be something in you telling you to look back for the ball. It's happened over and over and over for the past 4 years.

DB topic after Houston game

. Hopefully. But i don't remember him defending a go route the entire game. Remember this was against a terrible team with QB that got himself yanked due to horrible play.

I agree, and think my intended message was not well conveyed.

I speculate if the interception never happened, this thread wouldn't exist. Based on my internet math, 1 INT = INFINITE NFL TALENT.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1