Congrats to the Mean Green on a Great Game!

Zach Orr and Royce Hill really stood out, but a great game overall!

Don't know what game you're talking about. The offense Sucked and the defense played ok. If it weren't for the 2 Pick 6s, NT would have lost.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 20

Congrats on the win guys. Man, that was ugly. I've never seen a worse offense then ours. I feel bad for our D. They gave up 3 points and we lost by 2 TDs...I now understand how you felt watching Dodge-ball. Next year and a new coaching staff can't come fast enough! Good luck the rest of the season.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Don't know what game you're talking about. The offense Sucked and the defense played ok. If it weren't for the 2 Pick 6s, NT would have lost.

Dude, there are plenty of things to nitpick, but that's not what this thread is about. It's about celebrating a win.

And by the way, when our defense gets pick 6s, that's a good thing.

• Upvote 2

Congrats on the win guys. Man, that was ugly. I've never seen a worse offense then ours. I feel bad for our D. They gave up 3 points and we lost by 2 TDs...I now understand how you felt watching Dodge-ball. Next year and a new coaching staff can't come fast enough! Good luck the rest of the season.

I'm fairly sure your defense gave up 17.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Our offense just is really pathetic...two games this season we scored NO points..now this game...thank goodness we have some defense...if this is what we have for offense then I wouldn't look to score too many wins in the remaining season...whats going on Chico? congrats to Zack Orr..Ford,Royce Hill and Delgato...ya'll really did a great job

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

I'm fairly sure your defense gave up 17.

Well, 28 of the 31 points were a direct result of our offense/special teams turning the ball over. When a guy stupidly tries to field a punt inside the 10 on a windy night and your offense takes the ball at the 4, that's hardly the D's fault. So that's 21 of the 31 points UNT scored. The other TD drive was off a short field as well, when the offense turned the ball to you, I believe at the 34. Again, to me, when the offense gives up the ball on that side of the 50, I tend not to blame the D for not being able to stop the scoring drive, but if you want to credit your offense for that one, fine, our D gave up 10 points and still lost by 2 TDs. Still, congrats on the win. Your team took advantage of our mistakes, which is what you are supposed to do. Also, the stadium looked real nice on TV. Hopefully, I'll get to the next game we play there in a few years.

I love my Mean Green, but this fan base doesn't know how to have fun.

No kidding. This board is a drag after a UNT loss and a drag after a UNT win. Who cares if the defense won the game for us more than the offense? It's still a win, which is something we weren't experiencing very often the past five years.

We talk here all the time about how to elevate UNT's football program to respectability. Step 1 in every plan to do that is TO WIN GAMES. If you can't appreciate a UNT win because you've become completely cynical about the program, find something else to do that you actually have a chance to enjoy.

No kidding. This board is a drag after a UNT loss and a drag after a UNT win. Who cares if the defense won the game for us more than the offense? It's still a win, which is something we weren't experiencing very often the past five years.

We talk here all the time about how to elevate UNT's football program to respectability. Step 1 in every plan to do that is TO WIN GAMES. If you can't appreciate a UNT win because you've become completely cynical about the program, find something else to do that you actually have a chance to enjoy.

Hey, guys, a win is a win. Congrats on the win, whether it was pretty or not!!

GO FROGS!!!!

GO MEAN GREEN!!!!

• Upvote 1

Yes, and if a certain UNT receiver doesn't drop a sure touchdown pass that hit him square in the hands, UNT woulds won by even more. And if we make that field Goal. And if we convert every third down. And if we allow zero yards on defense. And if we gain 1000 yards on offense.

You know what your and my post have in common? Assumptions about things that DIDN'T happen.

Just enjoy a blow out win, for Christ's sake!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1