For those who aren't going next week...

Many on the FB board implied they will not be going next week because of the Tulsa game.

We will have a group of approximately 35-40. I need roughly 20 tickets. I will likely buy a group so I can get seats together.

However, if you really AREN'T going to the game and want to give your tickets away, please let me know.

Thanks in advance, and thanks for your support of the Mean Green.

GMG

I have not had a chance to go back and read all of the threads on the Tulsa game (I was there last night and have been doing homework all day), but if people are saying that are not going because of last night, that is absolutely pathetic. The LAST thing we need right now is for our crowds to drop to abysmal levels. The support needs to be there this year no matter what.

• Upvote 6

I have not had a chance to go back and read all of the threads on the Tulsa game (I was there last night and have been doing homework all day), but if people are saying that are not going because of last night, that is absolutely pathetic. The LAST thing we need right now is for our crowds to drop to abysmal levels. The support needs to be there this year no matter what.

Agree

People also need to realize we are still brining in recruits to each home game. The more fans in the crowd , the better we look

Campbell , I may have 1 xtra. I'll let you know.

• Upvote 3

If people aren't coming because of the Tulsa game, they are not fans! If anyone expected the turn around to come this quick, they have not been around this program for 20 years. Don't come them! You will run off the best Coach the Mean Green have had in years! Coach Jones will see, Dallas doesn't care about the Mustangs. Despite his healthy, he will see this and move along.

Now, with a grand new stadium, and grand new coach, we MUST put our NOW on hold and "believe what the near future will bring". It will happen! Come on...let the ride continue!

PLEASE!

• Upvote 3

It is a knee jerk generation, mi amigos.

Really, friends don't let friends post on the board post the intoxication mind game of a blow out...you will regret what you say later. And if you don't, you should.

Thanks Matt for your perspective. Honestly, and I am sure I will get flamed on this, but my post was intended to call out those who claim, "there will be two empty seats."

Basically, if you ain't coming, then let me have your tickets...but we know you are going to be there.

I plan, and the guests I am bringing plan, to buy our tickets. The one caveat is that there are a few adults bringing 3 and 4 year olds. NT03, if you have an extra ticket, I would love to have it. I promise it will be used on one of the 3-4 year olds. Adults pay full price!

GMG

(written post-Cristinas so I blame any offensive comment on the margarita)