Do you have what it takes to play for coach Jones?

filmerj

MGSBB

If this has been posted sorry.. But I've never seen this advertised before. So all you guys who think you got what it takes to play for Coach Jones, prove it! Tasty it's a shame you are no longer enrolled, I expected to see your name on the sign up sheet.

Edited by filmerj

If I understand the system there is only one spot available. I believe that you may have a squad of 15 with 13 on scholarship. We have 13 scholarship players now and Tyler Hall has the 14th slot. Seems like a lot of fluff for the chance to practice and sit on the bench.

Does that include getting to eat with the players? Do you travel with the squad or are you only available for home games?

If I understand the system there is only one spot available. I believe that you may have a squad of 15 with 13 on scholarship. We have 13 scholarship players now and Tyler Hall has the 14th slot. Seems like a lot of fluff for the chance to practice and sit on the bench.

Does that include getting to eat with the players? Do you travel with the squad or are you only available for home games?

I don't recall this "try-out" netting any of the walk ons...maybe Chris Higgs...it's really more of simply JJ and his staff giving back to the university by hosting a series of pick-up games in the Pit.