Obligatory Uniform Thread

I wanted to start this thread TFLF, because I couldn't agree more. I love the green over white. Just wish we had a green double stripe on our pants like IU, but that is a small request. Guess I prefer the traditional look.

On topic, but a different game, did anyone see the horrible Oklahoma State grey helmets? Terrible. Oregon actually looked presentable for once, and Arizona State's new uniforms and logo are great.

As much as I've hated on our new uniforms*, the green/white combo was sharp. Under our lights, the green looks really nice. Even though the team captains choose the uni for the week, I'm voting for this combo as the main home uniform and last week's white/green as the main away combo.

Also, Jim Vilk over on UniWatch selected last week's Alabama/NT game #1 in his 5/1 uni match-up recap. Reading today's comments, he probably would have chosen yesterday's IU/NT game if he saw a photo before submitting this weeks.

*We still need a black outline around the helmet wordmark and numbers, and white SoWs on the sleeves.

• Upvote 1

I wanted to start this thread TFLF, because I couldn't agree more. I love the green over white. Just wish we had a green double stripe on our pants like IU, but that is a small request. Guess I prefer the traditional look.

On topic, but a different game, did anyone see the horrible Oklahoma State grey helmets? Terrible. Oregon actually looked presentable for once, and Arizona State's new uniforms and logo are great.

Ditto on traditional/classic uniforms. I love the double striped pants - Alabama, Oklahoma - and triple stripes - Oho State, LSU.

I love the look of the new uniform, especially as we ran all over IU. Was it Lance that broke free for the long TD after a short pass to him. When he turned on the jets I actually thought about how good we looked and how this team was turning a corner.