Green Out?

Matt

I was picking up my student ticket at the ticket office today and saw some Green Out shirts. (found here: http://www.bkstr.com/ProductDisplay/10001-152755-10563-68087561-1 ) While most people wear green anyways, I was wondering if there was an official green out planned and if so could someone point me in the right direction?

FAU game judging by this page

Edited by UNTP1

I was picking up my student ticket at the ticket office today and saw some Green Out shirts. (found here: http://www.bkstr.com/ProductDisplay/10001-152755-10563-68087561-1 ) While most people wear green anyways, I was wondering if there was an official green out planned and if so could someone point me in the right direction?

The FAU game on Oct. 8 is the Green Out Game.

Do they actually think people are going to buy these for $16?

If you're trying to have a "green out" and you want it to work the shirts have to be free or REALLY cheap, like $5.

Especially if the students have to walk across campus in the hot sun to the bookstore. Will they have shuttles to The Union? Will there be water/shade stations along major sidewalks? SMH

Edited by Green P1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

The alumni side won't fully participate, mark my word....

*puffing my chest out*

My old and fat ars would on the Alumni side! I am like 2 people. So, count me in for every game wearing Green!

BTW, I need to re-tool my family's green wardrobe. How has the gear shop selection been? It was too crowded at halftime of the houston game(good problem to have).

As far as a Green Out, I think they would pick a game to be an official green out when we aren't likely to have a big number of visiting fans... just my .02 on not having a green out for every game.

Edited by SHOSS

So, I can pay $16.00 for a "Green Out" shirt, or I can purchase any other green NT t-shirt for $14.95 at the bookstore or go to Voertman's and spend anywhere from $9.95 to $18.00 for a green t-shirt. What is the incentive to buy the "Green Out" shirt?

Bookstore Website

Voertman's website doesn't show any, but they have a large selection. I was there Saturday and there are plenty to choose from.