Basketball Schedule Released

Mean Green Matt

Vacation, early departure from work, or half-days are already set and confirmed for UTA, Texas, Centennial Classic at Loyola Marymount, and Hot Springs.

May try to do Tech and Mississippi State, too. Plus the weekend roadies to Louisiana and Arkansas.

Jealous! The only game I can probably make is UTA, everything else is too far :( (broke college student)

I know Tech brought a lot of fans to the pit when we played, but many of them live here already. I would like for there to be a lot of Mean Green fans in Lubbock, but damn it's a long drive to the middle of nowhere in the middle of the week. Don't think I'll be making that trip.

Edited by MeanMag

Jealous! The only game I can probably make is UTA, everything else is too far :( (broke college student)

Remember... The school has been sponsoring a there-and-back shuttle for our SBC Tournament games for the past few years.

Don't rule out at least a game or two in Hot Springs, even if you are a broke student.

Remember... The school has been sponsoring a there-and-back shuttle for our SBC Tournament games for the past few years.

Don't rule out at least a game or two in Hot Springs, even if you are a broke student.

Oh I definitely took advantage of the shuttle last year and it was the best time I've ever had at a sporting event here. I plan to take the shuttle to Hot Springs again this year if they do it. I'd like to go to either the Tech or Texas game but I'm not sure which one. We probably have a better chance against Tech but I still have a little bit of time to decide.

No I don't think so, it's supposed to be finished in December.

Regional rivalries abound on the 2011-12 Mean Green slate. NT will play its final game in Texas Hall against UT Arlington on Nov. 22, while Sam Houston State (Dec. 10) and Grambling State (Dec. 20) will both make trips to Denton. North Texas opens the season on Nov. 11 against St. Gregory’s of Oklahoma.

Lame!

Vacation, early departure from work, or half-days are already set and confirmed for UTA, Texas, Centennial Classic at Loyola Marymount, and Hot Springs.

May try to do Tech and Mississippi State, too. Plus the weekend roadies to Louisiana and Arkansas.

Hmm, weekend trips to Louisiana and Arkansas during duck season...excuse me while I begin scheming, uh planning.

I've been waiting for this so bad that I had a dream on Tuesday night that the schedule came out and we scheduled LaTourneau College 3 times.... Prolly would have been a dream come true if I was a pony

Will make the UTA game , which means I won't make the Miss State game. Can't get too greedy will work & the wife. Monroe for sure , will have to think about UALR when the time gets closer. And of course , HOT HOOPS IN HOT SPRINGS !!