North Texas At Alabama on ESPN3

MeanGreen61

im currently on internet that doesnt have access to espn 3 nor do i have a way to use someones internet that does. is their anyway i can get around this so i can watch uconns game at vandy last week to see what we are up against this week? any help would be appreciated

Just FYI... Here is how you get around the ESPN 3 restrictions...

Log out of any Yahoo! products (email, my Yahoo!, etc.)

Go to http://www.att.net/

Click on "Mail" in the leftmost column.

Click on "Create New Account" on the bottom right of the sign-in page.

Create an att.net email address.

Go to www.espn3.com

Click on "Remote Access" in the top bar (just to the left of Watch Now)

Select AT&T as your service provider, and login with the att.net email you just created.

Voila, you now have espn3.com access.

Edited by Matt
  • Upvote 1

The Sun Belt gets respect tonight - FIU over UCF - ESPN loves the black knights so bring it Golden Panthers!

ULM - TCU doesn't even know who you are - go into frogland and play your hearts out.

Arkie State - go stun whatever a Hokie is.

Let's go Troy!

UNT - stay healthy and cover baby cover!

GMG

FSSW+.

I can't watch Formula 1 on FIOS, but I apparently I can watch World Poker Tour reruns. And our game.

This is fascinating. FSSW+ lists as channel 960 on TWC, but when I go to it on the menu, it's literally the only channel with NO call letters, NO description, nothing. It's like a blank channel with nothing but "To Be Announced" scheduled into eternity. That said, I'm getting Kansas/Georgia Tech right now, so I'm guessing I have it. Mysterious devils, you...

This is fascinating. FSSW+ lists as channel 960 on TWC, but when I go to it on the menu, it's literally the only channel with NO call letters, NO description, nothing. It's like a blank channel with nothing but "To Be Announced" scheduled into eternity. That said, I'm getting Kansas/Georgia Tech right now, so I'm guessing I have it. Mysterious devils, you...

That's what's on it for me, too.

Either you're all set, or we're both screwed.

i talked to TWC this AM They said what was in DMNS was false They do NOT carry ESPN+ :growl: I hope you all are coorect on Dish coverage as I have that as well as TWC