New computer and cell phone wallpapers

Smitty

I've added new wallpapers for desktop and laptop computers and mobile devices, including high-resolution smartphones and tablet PCs, to Mean Green World.

As always, everything on Mean Green World is free.

Many of the new offerings, naturally, are of Apogee Stadium. The desktop/laptop wallpapers are with and without the 2011 football schedule. I also added a new wallpaper of the Administration Building.

307x192-statue.jpg307x192-apogee.jpg307x192-admin.jpg

I planned to do a few new wallpapers for cellphones this year and went researching new sizes, only to discover that ninety percent of my previous mobile-device wallpaper sizes were obsolete. Had to chuck 'em all and create wallpapers in fifteen new sizes (bringing the total to seventeen sizes). And I triple-dog dare you to find another university that has so many different sizes of wallpapers on the Internet.

320x480-football-sked.jpg320x480-statue.jpg320x480-eagle.jpg

When you view some of these mobile-device wallpapers, they are going to look much larger than your device's screen. That's because your smartphone or iPad has higher resolution than the Internet on your computer monitor. Save them to your device and they should fit just fine.

I've also updated the Flash banner on the top of each page with more recent images (though I kept one rumored to be a favorite of many viewers).

Hope you enjoy.