2 Tickets to the Apogee Stadium Opener For Sale

**SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD**

Okay, first let me say that I know there is a Ticket Board on the Forum, but I wanted this to reach not only the largest amount of people, but also the right ones...

So, here goes...

I am a seaosn ticket holder... I have seats in Section 204 Row 25 Seats 15-16...

And, as fate would have it, I am unable to attend the home opener against Houston...

Therefore, I have 2 tickets that I want to sell...

Why not sell them on Craigslist or StubHub or somewhere else...??

Well, frankly, I don't want to sell them to UH fans...

I want to sell them to a Mean Green fan that either wants two more tickets or couldn't get good ones...

I waited until today because I wanted to have the tickets in hand before I offered them for sale... My season ticket packet arrived in the mail this afternoon...

I am positive I could get more for them (I was offered more twice today), but I am selling the pair for $80... The face price is $35 each and I am putting the extra $10 towards my parking for the Indiana game... I DO NOT have a parking pass...

I want to see these tickets used by someone wearing green and going crazy for UNT...

If you are interested please call me at 214-870-3364...

I live in McKinney, work in Plano and I will be at the game watching party at Rudy's in Allen tomorrow night if any of those places work for delivery purposes...

I am sick that I can't go, but I am VERY excited about the season and I can't wait for the Indiana game...

GO MEAN GREEN...!!

Edited by McKinneyMiner
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Okay, first let me say that I know there is a Ticket Board on the Forum, but I wanted this to reach not only the largest amount of people, but also the right ones...

So, here goes...

I am a seaosn ticket holder... I have seats in Section 204 Row 25 Seats 15-16...

And, as fate would have it, I am unable to attend the home opener against Houston...

Therefore, I have 2 tickets that I want to sell...

Why not sell them on Craigslist or StubHub or somewhere else...??

Well, frankly, I don't want to sell them to UH fans...

I want to sell them to a Mean Green fan that either wants two more tickets or couldn't get good ones...

I waited until today because I wanted to have the tickets in hand before I offered them for sale... My season ticket packet arrived in the mail this afternoon...

I am positive I could get more for them (I was offered more twice today), but I am selling the pair for $80... The face price is $35 each and I am putting the extra $10 towards my parking for the Indiana game... I DO NOT have a parking pass...

I want to see these tickets used by someone wearing green and going crazy for UNT...

If you are interested please call me at 214-870-3364...

I live in McKinney, work in Plano and I will be at the game watching party at Rudy's in Allen tomorrow night if any of those places work for delivery purposes...

I am sick that I can't go, but I am VERY excited about the season and I can't wait for the Indiana game...

GO MEAN GREEN...!!

This is terrible. What is so important that you can't make the first ever game at Apogee stadium? I will be hosting the Rudy's party. Can't wait to meet ya.

This is terrible. What is so important that you can't make the first ever game at Apogee stadium? I will be hosting the Rudy's party. Can't wait to meet ya.

Grant - I can't wait for tomorrow...!!

I'll tell you at the party why I can't go the game...

Kind of embarrasing... LOL

• Upvote 1