Houston Fan--Questions

UHDean

Greetings Everybody,

Here's to a good game on the 10th, and a great opening to your stadium.

Two of us are making the trip up for the game and will be joining my aunt, who teaches school in Denton, for the game.

So I'm looking for three tickets. Unfortunately, my ticket search via the North Texas website offered us tickets in the back corner, near the endzone.

Tickets via the UH website are even more expensive and the visitors section are pretty bad seats.

Stubhub has some available for exorbitant prices. Ebay doesn't have any available.

Does anyone have 3 tickets for good seats you'd be willing to sell?

Alternatively, any suggestions on finding good seats on the internet?

Lastly, what kind of crowd are you expecting?--if the games not a sellout, I'd be game to pick up tickets outside the stadium in the hour before the game.

Thanks so much. Feel free to email/pm me.

barrettestess@gmail.com

• Upvote 2

Greetings Everybody,

Two of us are making the trip up for the game and will be joining my aunt, who teaches school in Denton, for the game.

So I'm looking for three tickets. Unfortunately, my ticket search via the North Texas website offered us tickets in the back corner, near the endzone.

Tickets via the UH website are even more expensive and the visitors section are pretty bad seats.

Stubhub has some available for exorbitant prices. Ebay doesn't have any available.

Lastly, what kind of crowd are you expecting?--if the games not a sellout, I'd be game to pick up tickets outside the stadium in the hour before the game.

barrettestess@gmail.com

Bad seats? There are none at Apogee. Seriously, I walked around and tried to find some. They don't exist. This ain't Robertson.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

dean...unless you want to pay a huge price, NO ONE on this site will see you their seats for the first ever game at apogee...ain't happening!

there are no bad seats/sight lines in the stadium...buy your uh allotment...help out your school and sit with you fans.

• Upvote 1

Greetings Everybody,

barrettestess@gmail.com

Welcome to the board, and welcome (in advance) to Denton and the beautiful North Texas campus.

I would say that there is a very good chance this game is a sellout, so do not plan to buy tickets an hour before kickoff.

I agree that your best bet as a Houston fan would be to get tickets from the UH ticket office. You're a Houston fan, you want to sit with other Houston fans. Here's the link: http://ev6.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetEventInfo?ticketCode=GS%3AHOUSTON%3AF11%3AFB07%3A&linkID=houston&shopperContext=&pc=&caller=&appCode=&groupCode=FBA&cgc=

And it's true that there are no bad seats, and almost all seats that begin the game in the sun will be in the shade halfway through the first quarter.

Hope you have a safe trip.

• Upvote 1

Welcome to the board, and welcome (in advance) to Denton and the beautiful North Texas campus.

I would say that there is a very good chance this game is a sellout, so do not plan to buy tickets an hour before kickoff.

I agree that your best bet as a Houston fan would be to get tickets from the UH ticket office. You're a Houston fan, you want to sit with other Houston fans. Here's the link: http://ev6.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetEventInfo?ticketCode=GS%3AHOUSTON%3AF11%3AFB07%3A&linkID=houston&shopperContext=&pc=&caller=&appCode=&groupCode=FBA&cgc=

And it's true that there are no bad seats, and almost all seats that begin the game in the sun will be in the shade halfway through the first quarter.

Hope you have a safe trip.

Thanks 93-98

Dean - We'd all like to sit between the 40's, even season ticket holders have trouble getting those seats, especially on a single game basis. If I'm not mistaken, between the 40's is nearly entirely sold out by season ticket holders. Enjoy the game and safe travels.

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings Everybody,

barrettestess@gmail.com

So, you want tickets to the opening of our stadium against your Houston Cougars with the following requirements:

1. Seats between the 40's.

2. You don't like the seats provided to UH.

3. You don't like the seats available on-line.

Really???

So, you want tickets to the opening of our stadium against your Houston Cougars with the following requirements:

1. Seats between the 40's.

2. You don't like the seats provided to UH.

3. You don't like the seats available on-line.

Really???

You forgot he doesn't want to pay a premium for seats between the 40s.

This is the view from the Away Section.... I am sorry... That view is absolutely acceptable. Welcome to Denton and the GMG Board but you should probably buy through UH and sit with your people. Getting in between the 40's on the Alum side 2 days before our first game in the new stadium is going to be costly for you and even then highly unlikely.

1280x1024-apogee.jpg