Putting the call out to the Mean Green Nation

What are the chances any suite holders, club level or MG Club members out there would have an extra parking pass for the home opener? I've got a group coming to the opener, one of which needs handicapped parking. The only option they have right now is parking at Fouts and taking a shuttle. He's fine with that but I would like to get him closer if possible. I don't want to make a big deal out of it. I'm assuming they'll improve on this as they get the parking kinks worked out.

So in the mean time I thought I would put the feelers out there. Let me know what it would cost.

Thanks!

Jason

• Upvote 1

What are the chances any suite holders, club level or MG Club members out there would have an extra parking pass for the home opener? I've got a group coming to the opener, one of which needs handicapped parking. The only option they have right now is parking at Fouts and taking a shuttle. He's fine with that but I would like to get him closer if possible. I don't want to make a big deal out of it. I'm assuming they'll improve on this as they get the parking kinks worked out.

So in the mean time I thought I would put the feelers out there. Let me know what it would cost.

Thanks!

Jason

Thats a damn shame if thats the truth. Surely they aren't going to make handicapped people take a shuttle from fouts.

ADA/Handicapped parking; where can I park and how close to Apogee Stadium can I get?

Handicap parking is available on a first-come, first served basis throughout campus. Handicapped pickup service will be available at Fouts Field for those needing ADA assistance on one additional accompanying person.

Just get there asap. There is a row in front of the stadium & also by the alumni pavilion

Just get there asap. There is a row in front of the stadium & also by the alumni pavilion

Parking close to the stadium is not an option with out a parking pass regardless of how early you get there I talked to 2 different people in the athletic dept. today. You can't even drive into the west side of the stadium and drop off. Without a pass you can't get in.

Parking close to the stadium is not an option with out a parking pass regardless of how early you get there I talked to 2 different people in the athletic dept. today. You can't even drive into the west side of the stadium and drop off. Without a pass you can't get in.

What about in front of the atheltic center ?