Where are you watching the FIU game ?

NT03

Now that I work in Lewisville, I am planning on heading up to Denton to the watch party at the stadium. For those in Denton that commute to Dallas for work - how bad is the traffic from Lewisville to Denton around 6pm?

Take new 2499 bridge , turn left at Teasley ( 2181) to 35. Will save you time

• Upvote 1

Could you add the Rudy's Bar-B-Que Game Watching Party in Allen to the poll? It's being sponsored by the Collin County Chapter of the UNT Alumni Association.

Thanks NT03! (establishment serving ice cold beer = Rudy's in Allen! There may not be any other establishments showing the game since it's only being broadcasted on an Internet stream.)

Edited by UNT 90 Grad

Will Rudy's be able to show this one? Its on ESPN3 (which is internet, not TV)

We worked it out with Rudy's. They even added an additional wireless access point for us to make sure we get a strong Internet signal. We'll have a laptop hooked up to their big flat screen in the back room. We tested it all out a couple weekends ago. Special thanks to Grant.UNT for helping to make this happen!

• Upvote 1

We worked it out with Rudy's. They even added an additional wireless access point for us to make sure we get a strong Internet signal. We'll have a laptop hooked up to their big flat screen in the back room. We tested it all out a couple weekends ago. Special thanks to Grant.UNT for helping to make this happen!

[/quot

ESPN3 . . . in Upstate New York. I can't wait to see the new Mean Green in the new stadium on 10/22!

• Upvote 2

*Sigh* I will be in San Francisco for a conference and it is unlikely that I will be able to catch the game. I am going to make every effort to get at least a piece of it, but alas, it is unlikely.

Dad and I were talking about going to the Allen watch party. Would untgirl04 be interested in coming up with us? She might be able to convince Mom to watch the baby for the evening.

Edited by UNTFan23