College Colors Day - Sept 2nd

Baby Arm!

My plan is to also wear Mean Green gear on Thursday and Friday. I will also be throwing in some Dallas Mavericks gear too throughout the trip.

What do the Mavericks have to do with North Texas, except be part of the corporate news hogging professional conglomerate that attrcts those with no true alma mater? Big corporate business that fleeces the"fans". I'll take the college show and atmosphere everytime.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 7

What do the Mavericks have to do with North Texas, except be part of the corporate news hogging professional conglomerate that attrcts those with no true alma mater? Big corporate business that fleeces the"fans". I'll take the college show and atmosphere everytime.

Because he will be in Miami.

Man, way to be a...

debbie_downer_1.jpg

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

My plan is to also wear Mean Green gear on Thursday and Friday. I will also be throwing in some Dallas Mavericks gear too throughout the trip.

I will proudly wear a Mean Green shirt on my flight home on Friday. No better place to show a little support for our NBA World Champion Mavericks than on South Beach!

• Upvote 1

I'll wake up on south beach hung over friday morning, unt polo wrapped around my head like a scarf, from a night of celebration from the program changing win the day before. My wife and kids will pick me up with my mavs jersey to change into. Cannot wait.

Edited by FloMoGrad
  • Upvote 2

We've been doing this at the library where I work for the past three or four years. We have UT, Baylor, Virginia Tech, UC-Irvine, TWU alumna and more I can't remember off the top of my head. I coordinate the event and, of course, North Texas is very prominent on my signage and emails to staff! We also encourage our library patrons to participate. Last year we also brought our favorite tailgate foods for snacking. Lots of fun and some trash talking along with it.

GMG!