SMU Lockerroom: Anyone seen this?

JRock

I was thinking the same thing. Man, they got ripped off.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all about supporting local teams but seriously. A little too much glitz and glamor if you ask me. I think you have to give up your man card when you walk in there. Hopefully it looks better in person.

JRock

I think its very nice. The club like lighting may just be for photo purposes. Had our locker rooms been green or something ilke that we'd love it. Can we please stop all this SMU bashing nonsense and worry about our own damn selves?

Are honest opinions no longer allowed? I must have missed the memo.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

So we are still using the locker room in the athletic building?

Yes, the exit door from the locker room within the AC opens directly to where the new eagle statue is to run on to the field. The locker rooms within the stadium itself are for the away team and so that when we host other games, those teams don't have to use the AC locker room.

Substitute the red lights for green and the mustang logo for the SOW and everyone on here would be saying how badass it looks.

The fact is that incoming freshmen are going to love that locker-room when they see it for the first time.

Not everyone, but some yes. By the way I'm a fellow Sig Ep. ;)

JRock

We're posting a thread about newly renovated SMU locker rooms....that probably should not be allowed.

....just some friendly college football razzing. We all know this goes back and forth between NT and SMU. As long as it's clean and for fun, I think it's fine.

• Upvote 2

Apparently, we have really nice locker room facilities in the new stadium for both visiting teams and the home team. However, we won't be using the home team locker room. It will only get used when visiting "home" teams (e.g., high-school games) use Apogee.

Our team will use a locker room in the Athletic Center. Does anyone have pictures of that locker room. Is it as nice or nicer than smuts? It's got to be manlier, or less gay. Howabout the green gang or GMG.com reporters take some pictures in there when it doesn't contain naked or sweaty people?