Full Uniform

UNTflyer

There will most likely be an all white option for away(white jersey/white pants or green pants)

as well as a possible black/grey pant alternative knowing Nike's rule of 3.

The probability of the alternative grey/black i thought they would do a couple months ago have decreased since they did not incorporate any highlighting colors besides just kelly green and white

Like I said folks...wait until you see the full uniform...looks like we did, and looks like several of the earlier naysayers are coming around a bit...when you see it with the helmet as well, you will like it even better. This should make a bit of a case for not "bitching" before you actually know what you are bitching about! Ha! Just kiddin'...what would GMG.com be without the "usual suspects"?

Unis look great...will look even "greater" on Sept. 10th! :goodjob::thumbsu:

GO MEAN GREEN!

Edited by KRAM1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Oh no.

Is it just me, or does it look like Thompson's right shoulder is separated?

Looks like Osbourn is the man!

Get well soon Derek!

:P:unsure::ph34r:

The uniforms look great. Go Mean Green!

Don't even joke!!

• Upvote 1

Like I said folks...wait until you see the full uniform...looks like we did, and looks like several of the earlier naysayers are coming around a bit...when you see it with the helmet as well, you will like it even better. This should make a bit of a case for not "bitching" before you actually know what you are bitching about! Ha! Just kiddin'...what would GMG.com be without the "usual suspects"?

Unis look great...will look even "greater" on Sept. 10th! :goodjob::thumbsu:

GO MEAN GREEN!

What? The Unis won't look good on September 1st? :blink:

Edited by NTSUEagle

I never knew there were so many freaking women on this forum. Maybe we can talk about shoes next?

The uniforms are green, whatever shade doesn't matter. What does matter is winning football games. If these uniforms guarantee that, then I love them.

3 freaking threads about fashion and not one about Coach Mac's speech, practice times, public access to practice, or 2 deeps?

Shoot me. In the head. Right now.

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 12
  • Downvote 11

I never knew there were so many freaking women on this forum. Maybe we can talk about shoes next?

The uniforms are green, whatever shade doesn't matter. What does matter is winning football games. If these uniforms guarantee that, then I love them.

3 freaking threads about fashion and not one about Coach Mac's speech, practice times, public access to practice, or 2 deeps?

Your whining makes you sound a lot like a woman.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Caveman

• Downvote 1

Ok then, would you prefer a 22 slug (mafia style) or (Texas style) a 30-30. And BTW, the thread is clearly titled. If you don't like the subject.....pass it by.... B)

Edited by SilverEagle
  • Upvote 2