UNT Head Covers

My apologies if this is posted somewhere else.

I'm looking for the head covers that are in the link below. Anyone know where I can get them?? I know I've seen them somewhere else online but can't seem to find it anywhere. I really don't like the sock-type covers and prefer the slip on or zip up kind. I live out of town so my only option is to order online. Thanks for the help :)

http://www.footballfanatics.com/COLLEGE_North_Texas_Mean_Green/North_Texas_Mean_Green_Green_Three-Pack_Golf_Club_Headcovers/partnerid/7312/source/AFF_NCAAB_North_Texas_173290_North_Texas_Mean_Green_Green

Don't quote me but I believe I saw them in the store in the Union on campus. I can double check when I am on campus tomorrow. I'm not sure if you can order from there.

That would be great if you can check and I can in fact order. Thank you much sir!

This website, which looks suspiciously like the same company, claims to have them in stock.

\NOW...these I like. Just ordered the set. I've been looking for this type of Mean green head cover for some time...thanks for finding and posting.

GO MEAN GREEN!

Okay, I just got back from the school. The ones you want are at the campus bookstore. They are 20.00 a piece and are one size fits all. The gentleman working there assured me you can order them from www.unt.bkstr.com

Edited by mgfan

Okay, I just got back from the school. The ones you want are at the campus bookstore. They are 20.00 a piece and are one size fits all. The gentleman working there assured me you can order them from www.unt.bkstr.com

they are driver headcovers, and too big for fairway woods.

• 3 years later...
  • 3 years later...
On ‎8‎/‎1‎/‎2011 at 10:21 PM, MeanGreengdub said:

The headcovers aren't listed on the bookstore website. I'll just wait for the other website. Any good looking divot/ball markers out there?

I have a like new driver,3 wood,X, and hybrid  set [4] of North Texas headcovers for $50 if interested.