We are a big part of this process

smoothfresh

http://www.kstatesports.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/071511aaa.html

He didn’t promise a certain number of wins, but only said that nothing would help the progress of the program more than a stadium full of purple-clad Wildcat fans.

This is a perfect blue print of what Coach McCarney is trying to do here. He and Bill have been friends for a very long time.

I personally watched K-State go from the worst program in college football to almost playing for a national championship.

Fans are a huge part of this process. I had no affiliation to North Texas until November of this year. It all started with a basketball game. I am now 100% behind this program and make every effort to attend any events tied into it. This type of support is what needs to happen in order to build this program.

I hope many people read this and fully understand how important it is to back this rebuilding process. Just think one day we can all say hey I was there when this started just like I can say about the process K-State went thru.

I imagine (I can't remember your first few posts) that the K-State game brought you here. Our intertwined history with K-State and Bill Snyder is a fantastic one and I personally like the thought of emulating the success that they have had in both football and especially basketball. We are lucky to have you on-board with us for the ride.

Bring the friends even if they are not diehard fans or if the don't bleed green. I consistently drag people that would never go to a game to Denton every game and they don't go back unless I drag them again, but they are there and they count. They know about the Mean Green and after many trips look forward to that Saturday event in the falls. If you find friends like me to drag to a game, I would immediately be going back for more and probably donating time and money to the program that I would have no affiliation with. I do it everywhere I live. One trip, I am hooked, I go back for more.

Welcome KSU Mean Green

GMG

These posts are great and reflect the breed of fan, new and old, that will help the program move forward. WE are, indeed, a big part of this process. We simply cannot leave it up to "someone" else, we must step up and be part of the solution and not part of the problem. Thanks to all who support the Mean green and are dedicated to seeing it move forward.

Thank you!

GO MEAN GREEN!