New Mean Green Retail Website

Dr. Seuss

I was on campus Monday and the bookstore had a couple of new Nike t-shirts and couple of styles of drawstring bags.

One of the new shirts was this design but with a gray shirt and North Texas in green lettering.

879858456_260.jpg

What. have. you. done... You just had to show the black shirt didn't you. No green? I'm escaping this thread while there's still time.

Right there with you friend. meangreengear suuuux. Beyond their lame selection their customer service blows

Stay hard unt bookstore / voertmans

Meangreengear is horrible. It wouldn't surprise me if it's the worst NCAA online shop.

And the polo selection is lame. There's only like 2 or 3 Kelly green ones and they're just plain green with no piping

• Upvote 2

What. have. you. done... You just had to show the black shirt didn't you. No green? I'm escaping this thread while there's still time.

It's the closest thing I could find without using the grey version with the devil on it (Univ. of Texas). I had to pick my poison!

Still no Chromed or Painted SOW steel receiver hitch covers. I guess Silver and I are going to have to do another series of those? It's been several years since the last time.

Rick

Not yet anyway. I do think it would sell extremely well. Lots of PU's running around these days. Is there a need to get UNT & CLC (or whatever they call it) approval as a resale item? I know we have run into that from time to time in such matters. Go for it...I don't have a hitch on either vehicle, but would be up for buying one anyway.

Still no Chromed or Painted SOW steel receiver hitch covers. I guess Silver and I are going to have to do another series of those? It's been several years since the last time.

Rick

I'd order one right now.

I ordered from MeanGreen and had no issues, for a while they were the only one with the shades of green Texas flag. I always went by and picked it up and they at least carried UA polos when no one else did.

I don't really care where I have to buy it from, I'd just like to see game worn apparel and sideline apparel available for purchase.

It shouldn't be this hard.

• Upvote 1