New Nike Unis: Univ Wyoming

MDH

Link to pics & video

They've got awful colors for a university, but they look pretty cool. I'd love to see us rock a matte green helmet at times, but think that's a total waste of $ to have more than 1 helmet.

Anyways, maybe our uniform design will look like this? Sans lettering down the pants and whatever the hell is on the shoulders of the one style.

I like the photoshoot and video they put together, I'd love for us to do something like this.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Link to pics & video

They've got awful colors for a university, but they look pretty cool. I'd love to see us rock a matte green helmet at times, but think that's a total waste of $ to have more than 1 helmet.

Anyways, maybe our uniform design will look like this? Sans lettering down the pants and whatever the hell is on the shoulders of the one style.

I like the photoshoot and video they put together, I'd love for us to do something like this.

Umm...how many frickin' uniforms do they need?? blink.gif

sorry guys, but I think Oregon's Matte Black helmets with the yellow 'O' are the coolest things since ever...

I do like the matte look that some teams have used. I thought the Army matte camo helmet was a good look for them with the black jersey.

If you look closely at the Wyoming unis and the various helmets, they have two different white helmets - one with stripes and one without. If this happens at North Texas, the board mods will have to open a whole new forum just for helmet threads.

This illustrates my greatest fear of signing on with Nike. Besides, every piece of clothing we purchase is a donation to Oregon and there horrible uniform collection.

Agreed, 110%. Those uniforms are terrible. The first are fine, because they are normal. WYO? Stupid. The uniforms with matching shirt and pant colors are the worst.

Please, let our dearly beloved Mean Green have green pants when wearing white jerseys and white pants when wearing green jerseys. Please.

...with UNT on the hips.