Rickety WAC doesn't sway Tech recruits

Harry

Your dancers perform a very strict discipline whereas the NT Dancers perform a much more mainstream style of dance. You don't see very many schools that do what the TSUSM Strutters do.

I could have gone without that song being stuck in my head the rest of my workday....

Sorry Charlie.... I am gonna go with the more "liberal" UNT Dancers

I said they're hot, but it stops there. Has UNT's dance team performed at two inaugurations?

No, but the Jesuit Ursuline Ranger Band has. Let's go post on their board!

7519_149698074075_104616684075_2488089_6704463_n.jpg

041110strutters1.jpg

7519_149697959075_104616684075_2488074_2686570_n.jpg

StruttersTXST_m.jpg

I didn't go to Lewisville, but I hear the Strutters put on quite a show.

Also, you can't compare a Strutter to an NT Dancer. Sure, you can do a chest thrust/shake in either uniform... But let's see the Strutters do a hair flip while they're wearing those hats. Can't be done. Scoreboard!

This is a dumb thing to argue about anyway. Whatever anyone here wants to say about Texas State, at least they never traded in a perfectly awesome mascot for this hideous abomination:

Eppy.jpg

Thank goodness we've got Scrappy back.

Eppy.jpg

I'm sorry but that image cracks me up everytime ...that has to be the most beaten, down, pathetic looking eppy/scrappy of all time. He looks like that donkey from Winnie the Pooh! LOL.

Now as to why I have a strutter as my pic? I'm simply an ambassador, showcasing Texas State's prime collection of beautiful women to others from universities who aren't as blessed to see trim like this day-in and day-out.

Perhaps the photos you posted don't do the girls justice, and I really don't mean to be combative, but I've seen better "trim" walking through campus at around noon.

• Upvote 1

No, but the Jesuit Ursuline Ranger Band has. Let's go post on their board!

goodjob.gif

But then on a lark, I decided to enquire....

UNT season tickets: $100.00

Jesuit season tickets: $140.00

UNT Endowment: $82.5 million

Jesuit Endowment: $99.5 million

depressing.

This is a dumb thing to argue about anyway. Whatever anyone here wants to say about Texas State, at least they never traded in a perfectly awesome mascot for this hideous abomination:

Eppy.jpg

Thank goodness we've got Scrappy back.

This picture isn't very flattering either.

s02eagle.jpg

Edited by Chrisattsu