Channel 8 in Denton today

SUMG

Channel 8's George Riba was on campus today doing a story on Kenny Lyons. It will air this Sunday night (July 3rd) on The Dale Hansen Sports Special. That show starts at 10:35.

That's great news. Why does this kind of stuff always air when I'm out of town?

That's great news. Why does this kind of stuff always air when I'm out of town?

That's what DVRs are for. :P For those of us who LIVE out of town, I guess we'll have to check the channel 8 web site on Monday to see if the video has been posted.

Great report on Kenny. Man from the look of the replays they showed Kenny looked like a beast out there. I'd love to see a full highlight reel of his best plays. And those apple green uni's looked great too. George Riba has always done a first rate job for us over the years. And congrats to Kenny. We are proud of you.

Rick

• Upvote 1

Great report on Kenny. Man from the look of the replays they showed Kenny looked like a beast out there. I'd love to see a full highlight reel of his best plays. And those apple green uni's looked great too. George Riba has always done a first rate job for us over the years. And congrats to Kenny. We are proud of you.

Rick

Agree, fantastic story by Riba. A well deserved pat on the back goes out to Kenneth Lyons. I also liked his quote: "I'm Mean Green for life!"