Tailgating Game Day Tent Purchase

KRAM1

Posted Image

I just found out that there is a JUKLY 22nd deadline for ordering MEAN GREEN GAME DAY TAILGATE TENTS. This year the tents come in two sizes...a 9X9 for $225 and a 9X18 for $375.

Order deadline is July 22nd and they can be ordered by contacting Matt Phillips at 940-369-8409. You can visit MEANGREENSPORTS.COM to purchase your tailgate tent on line if you would prefer. Checks can be made payable to "NORTH TEXAS ATHLETICS".

You can probably see the tents if you check on line. I did try to attach the order form here, but GMG.Com said the file was too big. I have asked harry to take a look and see if he couldn't post it for me on this thread...but check out MEANGREENSPORTS.Com in the meantime...pretty great looking tents. They, of course, have many uses along with tailgating...like creating a little shade for next year's GMG.Com Bowl 9!

Check them out on line or give Matt Phillips a call if interested. Don't miss the deadline to get them ordered in time for delivery for the Sept. 10th kick-off!

I hope harry can post the flyer...hint...hint. Help this non-techie out a bit folks.....

GO MEAN GREEN!

Mark

Click here to view the article

I'd love to see a link. Are these "pop-up" canopies ? Green w/ white or white w/ green ? And these are for purchase ? We're not talking rental where the Athletic Dept sets them up on game day. Mine to keep ?

GO MEAN GREEN

Joe...the flyer I have says "purchase". So, I assume they are yours to "have and to hold until death do you part".

Go to the website I mentuioned....meangreensports.com....you can see them there until I can get some help posting the flyer here on GMG.Com.

www.meangreensports.com

EDIT: Just found out the tent flyer is not on meangreensports as yet, but should be on the site sometime in the next day or two. Confirmed that the tents are for purchase at the prices indicated.

Edited by KRAM1

I'd love one of these tents for use outside of football tallgaiting. For the money, the best bet is to join the Alumni Association and tailgate for football games at the new Alumni pavillion.

Most excellent of ideas, Sir!

I'd love one of these tents for use outside of football tallgaiting. For the money, the best bet is to join the Alumni Association and tailgate for football games at the new Alumni pavillion.

until i see how that is going to be, i have to disagree. there's something magical about setting up your spot, grilling, hanging out, and just doing your thing with nearby tailgaters. we'll jump into the alumni thing, but i doubt i would ever make it my tailgating event.

Once you own it why couldn't you use it outside of tailgating? I use mine during the hotter soccer games I play, the park, etc.

• 2 weeks later...