Rv

UNTLifer

Why challenge Rick on this? Is there a reason why he'd want to mislead people on which Mavs games he attended or didn't attend? My guess is 1) there was someone else at the other playoff games that looked like Rick and 2) Skiver didn't realize who Glad to be Green is.

Just FYI -- that was George Lopez next to the ABC crew.

• Downvote 1

How do I know I bleed green? Last night when I saw this my first reaction was "holy crap, RV's there!". I completely tuned out Scottie.

My wife started yelling that RV was on TV, right behind Scottie Pippen. I missed it and then she said I wonder if anyone else noticed. I told her to check here and sure enough, we had a post in the NBA Playoff thread and a new thread here.

• Upvote 2

That is fine... I was just commenting that I had seen him at two other games in the same seats and then got accused of being a liar... which is false. I dont care, he could go to every MAVS playoff game. I do not care what he does in his free time or with his money... I just care when people di not tell the truth

I know a good bit when I see one. Congrats to you Skiver. Only wish I'd thought of taking your position.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Maybe he's taking notes on how to make our basketball games more entertaining. The chicken toss and Lil Dribblers can only do so much...

But is the border collie that chases frisbees across the floor and the random silver people who stand on top of each other and bend in very unnatural positions while holding hoops really any better?

Maybe he's taking notes on how to make our basketball games more entertaining. The chicken toss and Lil Dribblers can only do so much...

Maybe I'm easily amused, but I like the chicken toss. Cracks me up every time.

• Upvote 2

I thought it was more of a chicken fling.

Who spilled the Coke on the floor?

And yes, any time there is a possibility of making some random TV crowd shot, you are supposed to wear your Mean Green attire. Everybody knows that.

Keith

Sorry, I didn't wear a North Texas shirt because I didn't plan on being in those seats and I was only there for the fourth quarter. And Skiver is very mistaken as I was in Mobile Alabama on May 17, on the Coaches Caravan in Grand Prarie on May 19th and at Sun Belt Conference meetings on the 25th. Pretty hard to be at a game then!

Seriously...you REALLY don't have to wear green every single place you go every single day of your life.....i'm just sayin.....

That is fine... I was just commenting that I had seen him at two other games in the same seats and then got accused of being a liar... which is false. I dont care, he could go to every MAVS playoff game. I do not care what he does in his free time or with his money... I just care when people di not tell the truth

Dude...

wrong2-500x400.jpg

• Upvote 2

Seriously...you REALLY don't have to wear green every single place you go every single day of your life.....i'm just sayin.....

No excuses! :thumbsup: Notice the fan in the center of the pic below from the last game of the World Series with the Mean Green cap on.

gallery_3776_23_71646.jpg

(Though I did have on a Ranger sweatshirt at least.)

• Upvote 3