Rv

UNTLifer

Umm so why is that we have an AD that insists on having "NORTH TEXAS" on the helmet because of instant name recognition if ever on tv or photographed....But yet, sits a couple rows behind the bench, at the NBA Finals, where he's likely to be caught on camera several times, and doesn't wear anything with our name on it???? Find a shirt Rick!!!!! : P

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

I wasn't trying to stir anything up, just surprised, that's all. Doesn't really matter to me, but I hope he took some notes on the Mavs game day presentation and comes up with some ideas for NT games.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I wasn't trying to stir anything up, just surprised, that's all. Doesn't really matter to me, but I hope he took some notes on the Mavs game day presentation and comes up with some ideas for NT games.

Well, one idea I hope he avoids is the over the top announcer guy. Such an ass whip.

• Upvote 6

..... very true, in fact he has been on tv two other times once in the OKC series and once in the Portland series

Why challenge Rick on this? Is there a reason why he'd want to mislead people on which Mavs games he attended or didn't attend? My guess is 1) there was someone else at the other playoff games that looked like Rick and 2) Skiver didn't realize who Glad to be Green is.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I just thought it was cool and random. Leave it to the world's dumbest fanbase to make this a "thing."

My thoughts exactly when I read through this thread. I keep thinking...you just have to be kidding me. This is what the off-season brings. So, let;s get back to some good Mean green nation fun...come out this Saturday for the 8th annual GMG.Com flag football game...tailgating allowed, and silent auction with some great stuff including Joe Greene autographed items.

Lots of ex-players attending and playing this year as well.

Oh, and I hope RV enjoyed the game.

GO MEAN GREEN!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

but I hope he took some notes on the Mavs game day presentation and comes up with some ideas for NT games.

Please, anything but that!

I really can't think of a bigger beating than being at an NBA or NFL game. Thankfully, the Rangers have not made their presentation too over the top yet... but i fear a disco ball dropping onto center field during the 7th inning stretch is probably on the way. If all NBA and NHL games had an organ playing instead of Kraftwerk, I would probably be more inclined to get season tickets. I hate pretty much everything about New York but Madison Square Garden still does most things correctly.

Taking notes at a variety of Big 12, SEC, or Big 10 games would be a much better idea. Would anyone else like to hear a band playing at kickoff instead of the same worn-out Rolling Stones song?

sorry to hijack the thread and i know this has been posted a hundred times, i'm just passionate about this topic

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Epic Fail

I could care less who he is.... I watched every single game and saw him on tv at two other games... if he wants to lie that is fine, I know the truth and I am not budding. I know for a 100% fact that I have seen him at the OKC series and the Portland series on tv just to the left of the MAVS bench. If someone wants to lie that is fine by me that is their problem. If you would like, go find the series and watch them in their entirety online

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 13

Beginning to regret I ever posted this. :blink:

Trust me, I don't ever want "Humble" Billy Hayes as our announcer, or anything like that. I just want to see our athletic department to put some effort into promoting our games. Take the good and leave the bad in Dallas.

• Upvote 1

Beginning to regret I ever posted this. :blink:

Trust me, I don't ever want "Humble" Billy Hayes as our announcer, or anything like that. I just want to see our athletic department to put some effort into promoting our games. Take the good and leave the bad in Dallas.

That is fine... I was just commenting that I had seen him at two other games in the same seats and then got accused of being a liar... which is false. I dont care, he could go to every MAVS playoff game. I do not care what he does in his free time or with his money... I just care when people di not tell the truth

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 13

That is fine... I was just commenting that I had seen him at two other games in the same seats and then got accused of being a liar... which is false. I dont care, he could go to every MAVS playoff game. I do not care what he does in his free time or with his money... I just care when people di not tell the truth

What a strange topic to lie about. I'll be interested to see how much longer you keep it going.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2