Seriously....look At The Turf

I love it.

Just wondering how they will deal with the logos and endzones. I don't see "North Texas" or "Mean Green" in the endzones. Will they paint them in? Logo on the 50, hash marks, and yard numbers are also missing.

By the way, will this field have Sun Belt logos, or will it be like Fouts, where it can be easily painted over or replaced?

i heard the logo-less, number-less, hash-mark-less are there to psyche out the opponents, we will confuse them their inability to identify where there are on the field.

like the helmets, there will be no logos or numbers on the field. only "north texas" will be on it. that way if the game is televised or a photo published viewers will know which team they are watching in the game. a logo would only confuse viewers to know which team is playing. :geek:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

like the helmets, there will be no logos or numbers on the field. only "north texas" will be on it. that way if the game is televised or a photo published viewers will know which team they are watching in the game. a logo would only confuse viewers to know which team is playing. :geek:

Much like the SMU basketball team...that horse has been beaten to death.

Edited by emmitt01
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I love it.

Just wondering how they will deal with the logos and endzones. I don't see "North Texas" or "Mean Green" in the endzones. Will they paint them in? Logo on the 50, hash marks, and yard numbers are also missing.

By the way, will this field have Sun Belt logos, or will it be like Fouts, where it can be easily painted over or replaced?

Normally they come back and "sew" those on these type of surfaces after the surface is secured; at least that's what I have seen in the past.

Edited by UNT Mean Green