Shout Out To Garrett Courtney And The Allen Wranglers

Harry

garrett-courtney.jpgGarrett-Courtney-e1294786138304-300x168.jpg

http://www.allenwranglers.com/

Story on Garrett Courtney

The Allen Wranglers are a Professional Football team that has some strong Mean Green connections. Former UNT great Garrett Courtney (pictured above) is their kicker and a couple of our good alums and fans (former Green Guys @ KNTU including Sports88guy from our board) work as their media director and play by play announcer. On May 21st they are offering Buy One Get One free tickets and I wanted to get the word out on the site. I encourage everyone to give these guys a shot, it's a great value for a family and it would be a good way to fill that football void we all face in the off season! GMG!

The Allen Wranglers are a Professional Football team that has some strong Mean Green connections. Former UNT great Garrett Courtney (pictured above) is their kicker and a couple of our good alums and fans (former Green Guys @ KNTU including Sports88guy from our board) work as their media director and play by play announcer. On May 21st they are offering Buy One Get One free tickets and I wanted to get the word out on the site. I encourage everyone to give these guys a shot, it's a great value for a family and it would be a good way to fill that football void we all face in the off season! GMG!

how do you get the buy one, get one offer? I went to their site and see no mention of it.

• Upvote 1

how do you get the buy one, get one offer? I went to their site and see no mention of it.

Hey Marty i can take care of it in our office tomorrow if you want to give me a call. Just call (872)912-3111 and ask for Kyle. I will be happy to help get you some tickets to the game on Saturday. For anyone else that is interested just give me a call and I will be able to get you taken care of.

Go Mean Green!

• Upvote 1

Hey Marty i can take care of it in our office tomorrow if you want to give me a call. Just call (872)912-3111 and ask for Kyle. I will be happy to help get you some tickets to the game on Saturday. For anyone else that is interested just give me a call and I will be able to get you taken care of.

Go Mean Green!

You in Chicago, or do you mean area code (972)?

• Upvote 1

On 5/16/2011 at 1:04 PM, Harry said:

Allen lost as time expired on 5/21. They were down 33-29 with :23 left and Amarillo (started the season 0-9, came into the game having won their first game looking to make it two straight) had the ball on the two-yard line with no timeouts left.

Edited by GreenLegend37