Mean Green Coaches Caravan

KRAM1

gallery_1_31_35383.jpg

Just wanted to make certain that everyone saw this announcement that came out a week or so ago about the 2011 MEAN GREEN CLUB COACHES CARAVAN. There will be 5 stops on the Caravan which will give Mean Green Club members an opportunity to hear from Coaches McCarney, Lama, Mitchell, Aston, Stracke, Murczek and Jones. There will be free food, beverages and fun for all.

Dates and places are as follows: (times for each are 6PM - 8pm)

TUESDAY, MAY 10th - DENTON - Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites (1434 Centre Place Dr.)

THURSDAY, MAY 12th - DALLAS - Hilton Dallas Lincoln Centre (5410 LBJ Freeway)

TUESDAY - MAY 17th - PLANO - Park Place Lexus (1025 Preston Rd)

WEDNESDAY - MAY 18th - FT. WORTH - Stockyards Hotel (109 E. Exchange Ave.)

THURSDAY - MAY 19th - GRAND PRAIRIE - Uptown Theater (120 E. main St.)

The event is free to all Mean Green Club members and guests, but registration is very much encouraged by emailing Jessica.Hulsebosch@unt.edu. For additional info you can call 940-369-7284.

This will be a great opportunity to meet our new women's basketball coach (Karen Aston) and to talk with many other UNT coaches...not to mention getting to mix and mingle with other members of the great Mean Green Nation.

Let's PACK THE HOUSE for each stop on the Caravan! GO MEAN GREEN!

• Upvote 2

Hey folks,

Word from the Athletic Department is that we aren't getting the response we are hoping for to the Plano and Dallas locations. If you are planning on attending, please go ahead and let Jessica know you are coming. For the rest of you, if you are able to attend, I'd highly recommend it. This is a great opportunity to meet and hear Coach McCarney as well as several of the other North Texas coaches.

Go Mean Green!

Guys I am attending the event in Dallas and encourage many of you to join me. Please respond to Jessica.Hulsebosch@unt.edu to confirm your attendance. One other thought, I am bringing some friends and family with me to the event and just making a night of it. The more the merrier! GMG!

Guys I am attending the event in Dallas and encourage many of you to join me. Please respond to Jessica.Hulsebosch@unt.edu to confirm your attendance. One other thought, I am bringing some friends and family with me to the event and just making a night of it. The more the merrier! GMG!

I am going to Dallas as well. I don't see much on Facebook about this..... Also...I am really hoping that they sent the Press Releases for at least the Dallas and Plano events. Would be great PR to interview all of them.

Absolutely. This is open to the public.

then why label it as a mean green club event and not a north texas fan event?

sometimes our own marketing people don't read what they put out and wonder why the poor response from the general public.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1