Roger Franklin

NT03

UTA would be a great fit for him. Best of luck to him....very honorable that he is going home to be closer to his pops.

honest question, but why is it honorable to go home to be closer to his pops than to go off and start a life of his own and start to learn how to do things himself?

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

Thanks for the update NT03. I've seen Manmoe (dad) at most of Roger's games. Never thought that he was ill. Sounds eerily like the hardship Bobo used to play immediately at Baylor. Additionally, Joseph Young (Houston Yates) to get out of Providence for U of H.

Thanks for the update NT03. I've seen Manmoe (dad) at most of Roger's games. Never thought that he was ill. Sounds eerily like the hardship Bobo used to play immediately at Baylor. Additionally, Joseph Young (Houston Yates) to get out of Providence for U of H.

Young had to sit though , right ? If I recall , he was trying to say he had a sick aunt ?

Great article but sad to hear whats going on in his life, I hope the best for Franklin and his dad. Honestly, I would care less if he comes here or not, Im glad he knows whats important in life and thats family. College basketball will only be there for 4 year but his father is there and will be there for his whole life.

Edited by Dr. Seuss

honest question, but why is it honorable to go home to be closer to his pops than to go off and start a life of his own and start to learn how to do things himself?

Honest question, but did you actually read the article and see that his father is ill? According to the article, it has nothing to do with wanting his father to look after him, but wanting to look after his father.

Honest question, but did you actually read the article and see that his father is ill? According to the article, it has nothing to do with wanting his father to look after him, but wanting to look after his father.

no i didn't...i just saw a comment and was curious. if i would have read it, i would have known his father was ill.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Gotta get off the tit sometime.

If I thought you were actually serious about what you post, I would have some deep concerns about the state of your mental health...as it is, I think you are just having some fun with most of who post here. Carry on!

since he's transferring, would he have to wait a year before playing?

According to the general rule, "You must spend one academic year in residence at your new school before you are eligible to play."

I think there are some exceptions when a family illness is involved, but I am not at all sure this would qualify.