8Th Annual Gmg.com Bowl

KRAM1

I am in for sure, the basketball was great but this is more my kind of fun....looking forward to it...I will also be donating on behalf of The Billiard Factory of Dallas...

FANTASTIC...thank you very much...I have sent you a follow-up PM.

Here is the Facebook Link: 8th Annual GMG Bowl Facebook Page

Please make sure to press "attending" so that it will not fall on the wayside to those looking to make headcounts before committing to an event like this. Also...please make sure to take the time to send it out to any and all that would be interested in the event. Thanks guys!

Thanks...this is going to be a great way to say "good-bye" to Fouts...anyone know how to contact Andy Blount, Scott Hall, etc., etc.?????

Count me in again this year!

Speaking of Scott Hall - thta was definitely the highlight for me last year - getting to catch a game pass from one of the all-time greats. I was living the dream...

Thanks KRAM for the great job you do putting this together.

• Upvote 1

ummm... I may be the only person in the world without a facebook account.... is there an alternate way to say I am attending?

Yep...just PM me with your stats and any playing info you want to let the coaches in on for the draft AND your t-shirt size and I'll get it posted for you. No problem.

Thanks for playing...it's gonna be fun!

GO MEAN GREEN!

Folks...I am also looking for silent auction items for this event as well as sponsors. If you or your firm can provide an auction item that would also be a great help in raising funds from this event.

Time to sign-up to play...we have about 18-19 so far...many more needed to make this a great event and so those playing are not so worn out that they cannot properly enjoy the post-game tailgating experience.

You can PM me through the board if you would like...would love t see some response...

This is going to be fun!

Kram...

6'0 225 lbs. XL Shirt

run a 4 sec 40 yarder

bench around 1k pds.

my pre-snap snarl and stare combo has caused aneurysms

my shoes were crafted by Mercury himself with Zeus's approval

Chuck Norris can't roundhouse me due to my ability to juke out of any situation

I am........the most overconfident man in the world.

Name: MDH

Height: 6'

Weight: 172

Speed: Above average for GMG bowl standards

T-shirt Size: Medium

Skills: Throwing duck passes, owning ladanian tomlinson nike cleats, doing the icky shuffle after every flag pull, taxes

just got Jasmine from 105.3 The Fan to commit to going...sounds like she wants to play. She also mentioned that she may bring this up on the air.

GREAT deal...if she wants to play just get her stats and t-shirt size and post in the thread...that would be super...maybe some free PR for the game....I'm thinking this is going to be a winner! Come on folks...you don't want to miss this event.

Working on some special silent auction items as well....How about two Club level Seats to the Nov. 19th game against Western Kentucky????

GOAL SET: We have set a goal of $1500.00 net proceeds to the Andrew Smith Memorial Scholarship Fund from this year's event. That would be bigger than last year's and that one was the largest to date. Can we do it? ABSOLUTELY we can...

Want to mail a check? It can be made payable to the UNT ATHLETIC DEPT. All proceeds will go to the Scholarship Fund. If you would like the mailing address so you can get it to me just PM me and I'll give it to you. We will need some company or personal sponsors to be able to meet/exceed this goal. So, if you can and are willing to help, we really could use the support. It's for a great cause...and, as you know, every dollar raised through this event frees up a dollar in the athletic budget for other needed areas such as coaching salaries, other scholarships, facilities, travel, etc., etc. I hope we can count on your support.

GO MEAN GREEN...GO GMG.COM BOWL 8...the last officially sanctioned football game at Fouts Field...let's get ready to rumble!

GREAT deal...if she wants to play just get her stats and t-shirt size and post in the thread...that would be super...maybe some free PR for the game....I'm thinking this is going to be a winner! Come on folks...you don't want to miss this event.

Working on some special silent auction items as well....How about two Club level Seats to the Nov. 19th game against Western Kentucky????

GOAL SET: We have set a goal of $1500.00 net proceeds to the Andrew Smith Memorial Scholarship Fund from this year's event. That would be bigger than last year's and that one was the largest to date. Can we do it? ABSOLUTELY we can...

Want to mail a check? It can be made payable to the UNT ATHLETIC DEPT. All proceeds will go to the Scholarship Fund. If you would like the mailing address so you can get it to me just PM me and I'll give it to you. We will need some company or personal sponsors to be able to meet/exceed this goal. So, if you can and are willing to help, we really could use the support. It's for a great cause...and, as you know, every dollar raised through this event frees up a dollar in the athletic budget for other needed areas such as coaching salaries, other scholarships, facilities, travel, etc., etc. I hope we can count on your support.

GO MEAN GREEN...GO GMG.COM BOWL 8...the last officially sanctioned football game at Fouts Field...let's get ready to rumble!

I am in:

6'4" (actually 6'3 and 3/4", but like every man, I claim the extra 1/4 inch)

235 lbs

what I lack in speed I make up for in technique? ya, that sounds good

soft, basketball-like hands. Throw it, and most of the time I'll catch it.

More of a basketball player, but I will go up and get a jump ball.

shirt size XL

mid.......30s?

ok, mid 40s

Edited by UNT90

6'6"

xl

forewarning....i will be drinking before, DURING (most importantly), and after the game...i don't drink gatorade for energy, i drink beer...

Edited by THOR
  • Upvote 1

6'6"

xl

forewarning....i will be drinking before, DURING (most importantly), and after the game...i don't drink gatorade for energy, i drink beer...

GREAT...so I think we have a new player signed up and I find out that "raidogreen" has changed his screen name to THOR! Don't worry, THOR, I am more than certain that you will not be alone in the adult beverage category...in fact, I am thinking about adding a 12-pack of various craft beers to the silent auction ... what do you think? Want to start the bidding now?