Leaving

I will be leaving for Spain tomorrow morning so I regret to inform you that you will be without my posts for 9 days.

I have never been to Spain, but did adopt a child from Russia in 2000 and there was access to the internet.

So therefore I know that if you wanted to stay in touch with gomeangreen.com you could. :o

Where there is a will there is a way. You just have to have the right priorities.

But have a good time in Spain.

I have never been to Spain, but did adopt a child from Russia in 2000 and there was access to the internet.

So therefore I know that if you wanted to stay in touch with gomeangreen.com you could. :o

Where there is a will there is a way. You just have to have the right priorities.

But have a good time in Spain.

You have motivated me. Therefore I will find a way to post. So let it be written....

I listened to that epic Mean Green win over NMSU for another trip to New Orleans from Buenos Aires then celebrated in the streets of where the tango was born until the morning.

Enjoy Spain and take a pic of the claw or a piece of Mean Green gear in some place truly unique! I am off to China this weekend and if I find that market where the crazy eats are I am going to put a Mean Green hat on one of the vendors for a photo. Mean Green and fried scorpians - sweeeeeeet!

gmg

What the hell? Is it Mean Green Abroad weekend or what? Btw, we tailgated right by the gate for the first practice, and we will probably be back for the first practice in pads on Saturday...so stop by for some hot dogs, or bring a steak and we'll throw it on the grill...I'll have more info tomorrow...PM me if you have any questions...

Have a great trip and a safe return....We'll be looking for your trip updates now that you have discovered that the internet does, in fact, also operate from Spain. Amazing how this new fangled stuff that Al Gore invented has grown!

:thumbsu:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I have never been to Spain

What are your thoughts on their music?

I hear the ladies are insane there...the sure know how to use it (if you know what I mean)

They don't abuse it.

They're never gonna lose it.

And lord knows I can't refuse it...

• Downvote 1

What are your thoughts on their music?

Was all american music on the radio. We did hear some of there folk music live, but for some reason it was all in Russian and ValleyBoy does not speak Russian so therefore I did not have the first clue of what they were singing.

I hear the ladies are insane there...the sure know how to use it (if you know what I mean)

They don't abuse it.

They're never gonna lose it.

And lord knows I can't refuse it...

I did have a teenage Pimp offer me his sister while standing out on the steet while my wife was inside.

Edited by ValleyBoy

DON'T DO THAT AGAIN! When I first turned this thread on it said the topic was 'Leaving' and the last post was by Valley Boy so my first thought was that Brent Osburn was leaving the program. My blood pressure may not return to normal for two more days.

I guess I will have to watch which thread's I post in. Brent is very happy at UNT and has NO plans on leaving for Spain as far as I know.

Edited by ValleyBoy

I have to admit that u all motivated me to visit GMG. So here I am:

We have checked into a hotel, it's off of one of the main squares here. I did sleep 15 minutes on the 7 hr plane ride and can barely stay awake now. We got in at 5:45 last night and people were still out partying on the streets. Our hotel room is small but has a budet...it is my goal to use this after a duey at some point. There are street musicians everywhere...and beggars too. I am happily married but even my wife commented on how pretty the girls are here...an they really are. We r going to a bull fight Sunday and rooting for the bull.

I will share more stories as they come. For now, I'm going streaking.

Where in Spain are you? I was in Madrid and Barcalona last week. Im in Germany now, off to Italy tomorrow and then back to Spain for 2 weeks.. Going to tour the Coast of Spain and Portugal. Had to check up on the Mean Green and see how spring ball is going with McCarney.. They will be greatly improved, but still a long way to go

I have to admit that u all motivated me to visit GMG. So here I am:

We have checked into a hotel, it's off of one of the main squares here. I did sleep 15 minutes on the 7 hr plane ride and can barely stay awake now. We got in at 5:45 last night and people were still out partying on the streets. Our hotel room is small but has a budet...it is my goal to use this after a duey at some point. There are street musicians everywhere...and beggars too. I am happily married but even my wife commented on how pretty the girls are here...an they really are. We r going to a bull fight Sunday and rooting for the bull.

I will share more stories as they come. For now, I'm going streaking.

I will be leaving for Spain tomorrow morning so I regret to inform you that you will be without my posts for 9 days.

You may have already f'd this up, but you really need to get your picture taken with a mean green flag, in Spain...you know, to show you're a good alumn and such. If you've left without a flag, you now have a new mission: to find a mean green flag in Spain and get your picture taken with it. Forget work, and get this done.