Mean Green Night- Rangers Vs. Angels

All About UNT

Tickets on Mean Green Sports

Mean Green Night

at the Ballpark!

vs.

Come and cheer on North Texas Head Football Coach, Dan McCarney, as he throws out the ceremonial first pitch at Rangers Ballpark!

When: Tuesday, April 19

@ 7:05 pm

DISCOUNTED PRICING: $10, $15 or $25

(Normally $15, $26, $43)

Purchase Tickets Online

Tickets can also be purchased at the

North Texas Athletic Ticket Office or

by calling 1-800-UNT-2366.

This post has been promoted to an article

I called the ticket office this afternoon about the $25 tickets. They said those tickets are in left field but I'm not 100 percent certain on that based on where I sat last year which was in the area of sections 11 or 12 and they were very nice seats.

• Upvote 1

I called the ticket office this afternoon about the $25 tickets. They said those tickets are in left field but I'm not 100 percent certain on that based on where I sat last year which was in the area of sections 11 or 12 and they were very nice seats.

I got two tix for Section 210, Row 2 for only $30 combined.....really sweet deal.

Everyone should buy beer from Dan the beer man when at the Ranger game. Section 34&35 behind 1st base. He is a North Texas grad and a Mean Green club member.

Word on the street is that Dan the Beer Man's beer is colder and just tastes better. Support our alums. Support the Mean Green. Go Rangers!

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...