More Utsa Loudmouthery

All About UNT

WAC Board

"The WAC is not dead. The WAC just got reinvented...............TEXAS STYLE

So keep this post. Save it. And after the 2014 season, lets open it up and talk about this again.

I guarantee you that UTSA and Texas State will be better than 90% of the SBC teams.

Bank on it.

2011 is just a waiting period. 2012 is the beginning of a new era. A new WAC. A better WAC.

After 2014, a leaner, stronger WAC will emerge and the Texas Twins will be at the top."

LOL. Yeah...ok.

WAC Board

So keep this post. Save it. And after the 2014 season, lets open it up and talk about this again.

I guarantee you that UTSA and Texas State will be better than 90% of the SBC teams.

Bank on it.

2011 is just a waiting period. 2012 is the beginning of a new era. A new WAC. A better WAC.

After 2014, a leaner, stronger WAC will emerge and the Texas Twins will be at the top."

LOL. Yeah...ok.

I'm starting to think the Alamodome will become the largest morgue in the State, after they play their first Home Game there. Though, they'll have a National mouthpiece in Beadle to prop up their debacle...err, Football Program.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

WAC Board

Bank on it.

LOL. Yeah...ok.

As my ole buddy Archie Bunker would say:

"That is a load of crap-ola!"

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Most of the stuff they say really doesn't even make sense. Their fan support is going to plummet once they play their first down of football and get the snot beat out of them in their crappy off campus stadium. What we may be dealing with is a future with a smaller, but constant and more potent dose of douchery than even UT is putting out...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Don't be too hard on those boys down in S.A. The testosterone is just flowing a little freely down there after their basketball team beat the snot out of perennial SWAC powerhouse Alabama State last night. :rolleyes:

Look out #1 seed Ohio St.!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

They remind me of wrestling interviews. I see nothing wrong with them.

They even have nice wrestler handles: The Texas Twins.

"Let me tell you something, brotherrr When The Texas Twins get to the WAC we are gonna tear it up. Fresno! I'm talking to you brotherr. Just remember the WAC is being reinvented -- -TEXAS STYLE!! WOOO!!!" [menacing look at camera]

• Upvote 2

Don't be too hard on those boys down in S.A. The testosterone is just flowing a little freely down there after their basketball team beat the snot out of perennial SWAC powerhouse Alabama State last night. :rolleyes:

Look out #1 seed Ohio St.!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

With fans like these how could you lose? :thumbsu:

fans2.jpg

Someone should kindly tell dude to put his shirt back on.... I think the "Texas Twins" refers to his moobs. What about the guy next to him? His facial expression is priceless...it shouts out "Please don't beat me up".

fans2.jpg

Someone should kindly tell dude to put his shirt back on.... I think the "Texas Twins" refers to his moobs. What about the guy next to him? His facial expression is priceless...it shouts out "Please don't beat me up".

The 2nd guy? Makes me want to kick sand in his face.

• Upvote 1

fans2.jpg

The people how claim the front row of the pit crew really aren't much better than this.

I went into a guy's home the other day and he was talking about how his kids are the best kids and not acknowledging my kids at all, so I punched him in the face.

Did he also say his kids would soon be better than 90% of the kids in your kids' school.?

fans2.jpg

I swear the guy on the right played the banjo in Deliverance.