The Mean Green Nation

NMBNTC

Stuck here in Houston but wanted to give major props to the Mean Green fans in attendance. While listening to the games, if I drifted off from Hank and heard a big roar from the crowd, I knew the Mean Green had just done something good. We had the home court advantage in my opinion. Great work and keep it loud.I will see you there next year.

How large is the Mean Green contingent?

Last night, I think we had about 500-700 people there (if I remember my Convention Center court seating capacity right).

Pretty amazing for a disappointing year, and a Sunday night 5 hours away from the Metroplex. It's a great sign for fan support.

What pisses me off is not the lack of email (noting they did send one according to you Flyer)....but the overall lack of communicating it to the dorms....to the frats..the sororities...etc. If you walked up to the Fraternity House and asked them..."whose coming with me?" do you think they would have said no? I get that the people involved in the the Student Activities are loyal to UNT and probably don't get paid diddly but come on now.....there should be NO reason to have needed to cancel a bus trip today.

Last night, I think we had about 500-700 people there (if I remember my Convention Center court seating capacity right).

Pretty amazing for a disappointing year, and a Sunday night 5 hours away from the Metroplex. It's a great sign for fan support.

SUCKERS!!!

It was absolutely fantastic to be part of the great Mean green nation last evening in Hot Springs to watch the Mean green dismantle FAU in the second half. The looks on the FAU players and coaches were priceless and the place was rockin' I talked to several students who were loading up on the bus to head back to Denton after the game. Each said they would try to be back for tonight's game.

The Mean green crowd was great...and super loud. Fun to watch White and Thompson's Mom patrol the stands and really help get people fired up!

The atmosphere was first rate! More fun than should be allowed! Just a FANTASTIC night to be part of the Mean green nation.

NOW...BEAT WESTERN KENTUCKY!!!!!!!!!