Troy (3/5/11)

CMJ

i corrected it, I can see why everyone got their nickers in a bunch.

I personally even have the replica green jersey, i bought it 4 years ago and i refuse to bring it out.

I'd trade it in for the black uni they have available now in a heartbeat.

I have the black one. Ever since I got Tristan to sign it I haven't worn it.

The start of a 4-day Mean Green flag flying streak at my house.

Where did you get yours and what kind of quality is it? I haven't ponyed up for anything I've seen online yet. You can grab an American or Texas flag off the interwebs for $5, but its 5 times that for a UNT one. WHAT!?

Where did you get yours and what kind of quality is it? I haven't ponyed up for anything I've seen online yet. You can grab an American or Texas flag off the interwebs for $5, but its 5 times that for a UNT one. WHAT!?

My brother bought the one from the bookstore (or Vowrtman's) for my birthday a few years ago. Great quality, hasn't shown any wear in those 3+ years. Not sure of price.

Next time I'm at my pc (on phone now), I'll try to post a link to it.

Foutsrouts, might as well cancel your reservations now.

Flyer, sorry you made the 5 hour drive for nothing.

Matt, your friends, although poor fans, know we have no chance and are wisely saving that 3.45 per gallon money for beer to drown their sorrows tonight.

No 20 wins, one and done this year.

Sorry, but Charlie Sheen has a better chance being named parent of the year by the National PTA than we do of winning tonight.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Matt, your friends, although poor fans, know we have no chance and are wisely saving that 3.45 per gallon money for beer to drown their sorrows tonight.

Sorry, but Charlie Sheen has a better chance being named parent of the year by the National PTA than we do of winning tonight.

Your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

I'd vote for him.