Troy (3/5/11)

CMJ

Obviously you don't know - that's my bit during conference tournament time. It started during the 2007 run, and I recycle it every year for every game.

i understand it...but i love me some beisbol...and felt that comment was appropriate!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

No dice. Better seed is the home team. We'll be wearing white, unless they change the way they've done it each of the past 4 (at least) tournaments.

doesn't the home team get the choice of what they want to wear, like gagballs/dominatrix dodgeball style unis, or am i just dreaming things???

Edited by radiogreen

No dice. Better seed is the home team. We'll be wearing white, unless they change the way they've done it each of the past 4 (at least) tournaments.

I thought the home team got to choose ?

How about : wear the green undies , get the W

Surely UNT can beat Troy when it means something. I my mind I don't think there's a team in the SBC UNT can't beat. :growl:

I don't think the Seniors will take kindly to losing, since It will be all over for the year but the crying.

Men it's time to step up in SBC play, and the NCAA tournament. :sword:

I think you have the cause and effect backwards...

i corrected it, I can see why everyone got their nickers in a bunch.

I personally even have the replica green jersey, i bought it 4 years ago and i refuse to bring it out.

I'd trade it in for the black uni they have available now in a heartbeat.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Since the 2006-2007 season --- JJ's teams are 10-2 in the Sun Belt Tournament. That, and a team full of Seniors, makes me say we are a dangerous floater in the draw.

I like the draw. I like having Troy, then FAU after a week layoff (maybe they come out rusty. Hey, one can hope). Would rather see them a this time of the tournament than any other. Then possibly ULL before the championship game. Very doable if the pre 16th game team shows up.

Or am I just trying to convince myself?