Come Support Former Unt Kicker Garrett Courtney

sports88guy

Tonight is the first regular season game for the ALlen Wranglers and former UNT kicker Garrett Courtney. Come out to the Allen Events Center at 7:05 today and show your support. Two great seating sections when you go to the box office will be:

The chick-fil-a family 4 pack: 4 tickets, 4 chick-fil-a meals for only $49

"The Fuzz" section. Garrett Courtney's own cheering section, at the box office say you want to support the Fuzz and you will make that ticket go from $23 to $20.

Not only do we have Courtney representing UNT but also the staff is made up of many UNT Alumni.

Thank You and go Mean Green.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Wranglers Ranked No. 1:

http://www.alleneventcenter.com/blog/post/853

With a 33-28 win over the West Texas Roughnecks, the Allen Wranglers took over the top spot in the Lonestar Division of the Indoor Football League.

Allen kicker Garrett Courtney tallied four field goals, including a 53 yard kick to start the fourth quarter. The Wrangler defense also saw solid performances; James Lancaster had four sacks and defensive back Joey Longoria hauled in his 70th career interception.

• Upvote 1

That's right the Wranglers are first in our division and former UNT and current Wranglers kicker Garrett Courtney is also the number one rated Kicker in the IFL. To help get more UNT fans out to support Garrett i would like to offer special ticket pricing for all UNT fans. All you will have to do is call (972) 912-3111 and mention that you saw this on GoMeanGreen.com I will be offering Endzone seating for $15 (yellow sections, regular price $23) and sideline seating(except for 115 and 116) for $25 (green sections, regular price $37). If you have any questions feel free to send me a message on here, give me a call, or an email at kwise@allenwranglers.com

Next game is April 23! Come out and watch the Spring Game this weekend and next weekend come to Allen for some Professional Indoor football.

Games are played at Allen Event Center.

Kyle Wise

2010 UNT Graduate and Allen Wranglers Director of Ticketing