All 15 Smu Hoops Fans Get Invited Into Locker Room

Keith7

don't hate, Doh and crew are having fun this year. You should see his half court dance after wins. They've surprised all of us, and the system is incredibly efficient. Oh yeah, the roster is very very good next year.

Thanks for Mangrum, he's an energetic kid and helped a ton. He's having a blast

Edited by HoopManX
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

don't hate, Doh and crew are having fun this year. You should see his half court dance after wins. They've surprised all of us, and the system is incredibly efficient. Oh yeah, the roster is very very good next year.

Our roster is very good next year as well. How about you tell your buddies to grow a pair and play us. <_<

Edited by Mean Green Matt
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Our roster is very good next year as well. How about you tell your buddies to grow a pair and play us. <_<

Well, I'd like to see them upgrade the OOC a ton next year, but not sure that includes a UNT/SMU game. Right now, they've added New Mexico, Ole Miss, possibly Creighton etc. It would be good for the fans, that's for sure. I admit to not knowing a ton about your roster next year. beyond the incoming frosh & possibly Mitchell.

I'm also an SMU guy, and I'm kind of annoyed by the lack of UNT in our OOC schedule in both football (though that's changing) and basketball. Just by reading comments on either forum it's clear there's animosity; it's time to turn that into a full-fledged regional rivalry on the field and court.

• Upvote 6

I'm also an SMU guy, and I'm kind of annoyed by the lack of UNT in our OOC schedule in both football (though that's changing) and basketball. Just by reading comments on either forum it's clear there's animosity; it's time to turn that into a full-fledged regional rivalry on the field and court.

This dude is smart.

I was wrong. SMU clearly produced one degree worth the paper it's printed on.

I miss Mangrum. He was a smart player and we liked having him around. It's good that SMU is realizing he's a great addition.

• Upvote 2

I miss Mangrum. He was a smart player and we liked having him around. It's good that SMU is realizing he's a great addition.

I have a coworker who runs the game clock for SMU as a part time gig. He hasn't tired of telling me what a good get Mangrum was for SMU. I have told him I'm tired of hearing about it. I kinda wished he'd gotten some more playing time while here.

• Upvote 2

I have a coworker who runs the game clock for SMU as a part time gig. He hasn't tired of telling me what a good get Mangrum was for SMU. I have told him I'm tired of hearing about it. I kinda wished he'd gotten some more playing time while here.

If it helps, I think Mangrum played as much while he was here as medically possible. Considering how some of his knee issues were re-aggravated... Possibly MORE than was medically possible.

• Upvote 2