There is a new Indoor Football team in town with the Allen Wranglers. My name is Kyle Wise and i am the Director of Ticket Operations with the team and also a 2010 graduate of UNT. For more Mean Green influence on the staff our Media Relations Director is also a 2010 UNT graduate. Not only do we have some great ticket packages going on but will have a great game day experience.

We are looking for more staff members and will be holding try outs for the National Anthem singers, a public address announcer, and a play by play announcer. Would love to have as many of these positions filled by the Mean Green Community. If you are interested in any of these postions or know anyone who would be, we are holding the open house for the tryouts on Feb. 9th at 6:00-8:00 pm at the Allen Events Center.

If there are any current students interested in doing an internship we are also looking to add more interns to the staff. Below i will list the team website as well as my email if anyone has any questions or would like more information. Thank you for your time and Go Mean Green!

www.allenwranglers.com

Email: kwise@allenwranglers.com

anyone that might be interested in bringing a group out to the games please let me know so we can get you set up, the atmosphere and the way the Allen Events Center is set up allows for all seats to feel like they are right in on the action. You can send me a message on here or an email to kwise@allenwranglers.com if you want more information or would have a group interested.