This Sucks , No More..

NT03

Give it 2 or 3 weeks, they'll re-organize, identify the loop holes, move their servers off shore and tell the FCC and FTC to go eat it.

Nonetheless, glad I joined the Mean Green Premium for the month.

I think they already re-organized... there is a link on the site that says they moved to: http://www.channelsurf.eu/

We might be back in business!

Called that. Move your servers and site off-shore, to a non-friendly US country, set-up anonymously, and then tell the FCC to suck it.

This happens a lot to sites that pirate any copyrighted material, music, movies, television programmming, you name it, somebody's streaming it.

Sometimes it actually does hurt people, in a financial sort of way to have someone steal, intellectual property. At the "think tank" our authors actually do quite a bit of work in the area of intellectual property and intellectual property rights. You just might be amazed at what the financial impact is when it comes to "pirating" anything. It is starting to cause some serious damage to some very big industries and has led to lay-offs, reduced incomes, etc. This really is a big issue and one that faces the economies of the entire world. I don't know about the site in question, but if, indeed, it is a pirated site, one probably ought not bother with it. Or not........

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 5

Sometimes it actually does hurt people, in a financial sort of way to have someone steal, intellectual property. At the "think tank" our authors actually do quite a bit of work in the area of intellectual property and intellectual property rights. You just might be amazed at what the financial impact is when it comes to "pirating" anything. It is starting to cause some serious damage to some very big industries and has led to lay-offs, reduced incomes, etc. This really is a big issue and one that faces the economies of the entire world. I don't know about the site in question, but if, indeed, it is a pirated site, one probably ought not bother with it. Or not........

Or not.

I'm not gonna sweat watching a french broadcast of an EPL game that isn't available here.

Or not.

I'm not gonna sweat watching a french broadcast of an EPL game that isn't available here.

And certainly not sweating it when I contribute to UNT's said intellectual property.

I pay for cable, HBO included. I pay for netflix. I buy the albums off artists I like or the rest of the time use pandora.

For the things I cannot buy and access, there's channelsurfing.eu.

And pirating anything french is just good business.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1