MJ's last game tonight.

fan1974

What a crap way to go out. I imagine that MJ will long second guess his decision to try and make yet another comeback. The discouraging thing is that he is probably playing more rounded basketball now more than ever. He is not as selfish as he used to be and for the first time since the 1st or 2nd championship people were enjoying watching him play rather than hating the Bulls for being so damn good at all costs (i.e. Dennis Rodman and Co).

I wish he would give it one more year, this is no way for a legend to go out. Scoring only 15 points, on the road, in a 30 point loss during the middle of a 5 game losing streak. Basketball deserved better than that. I guess the easy answer is to say that he made a mistake by coming back again but it was sure fun watching him give it another go. As much as I love to hate this guy I wish he would stick around a little bit longer.