Whitfield Highlights

H-towngreen

Zach started on the Sherman varsity all 4 years. He started on defense as a safety his freshman and sophomore years as Sherman had Wayman James (now at TCU) as RB. Zach took over at RB when James graduated 2 years ago.

Marty....was this Kinne's first year as the head coach up there?

Marty....was this Kinne's first year as the head coach up there?

Sorry to interject, but found this from the Waco media (Kinne was a Baylor assistant, and played linebacker there), so this was Kinne's second year coaching there. I guess he had time to get to know Whitfield.

My link

Edited by eulessismore

Sorry to interject, but found this from the Waco media (Kinne was a Baylor assistant, and played linebacker there), so this was Kinne's second year coaching there. I guess he had time to get to know Whitfield.

My link

Right, Kinne left Baylor and went out to California for a year and then returned to take the Sherman job 2 years ago.

The run at 2:26.....holy crap. Just solid running back skills that reminds me so much of Lance "Dun Run Past Ya" Dunbar.

A good, but give me the double spin at 2:57.

Also, I hate making comparisons like this, but his size, vision, speed and north-south-ness left me thinking more of Jamario than Lance. All and all, seems like a hell of a signing.