This Year's Recruiting Day Event For Fans

SUMG

If you've never come to the signing date event, that is open to the public....it is great. Coach Mc will show videos of all the players that we've signed. He will talk about each individual recruit, as well.

It's also a great place to meet and get to know the coaches. In past years....the entire coaching staff has been there.

This year, the event will be at a banquet room at the new Holiday Inn and Suites. I've been told that this room will accomodate 300. There will be hors d'oeuvres ....and a cash bar. The start time hasn't been settled on....but will probably be somewhere in the 6-6:30 range.

Will update more as it gets closer. I highly recommend this event.

Edited by SUMG
  • Upvote 6

If you've never come to the signing date event, that is open to the public....it is great. Coach Mc will show videos of all the players that we've signed. He will talk about each individual recruit, as well.

It's also a great place to meet and get to know the coaches. In past years....the entire coaching staff has been at this event.

This year, the event will be at a banquet room at the new Holiday Inn and Suites. I've been told that this room will accomodate 300. There will be hor douevers (sp)....and a cash bar. The start time hasn't been settled on....but will probably be somewhere in the 6-6:30 range.

Will update more as it gets closer. I highly recommend this event.

I may have to attend this function

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sounds like a great evening...I have it penciled in...would be my first time to attend. Seems, in the past it was on a day I was already "scheduled" for another something or other. This one may just work.. Thanks for the head's up, SUMG...keep us posted.

Go Mean Green...we will see and hear about a lot of the "good things" that are happening for UNT at this event for sure! :jig:

Is this the Holiday Inn between Dallas Dr. and Teasley Ln. on I-35? Or is it a new location?

The Holiday Inn and Suites is on the north side service road, between Teasley Lane and Ft. Worth Drive. It is back off the highway....probably 1/3 mile. (it's behind Johnny Carino's and Hampton Inn). It is relatively new (couple years old, I'd guess).