Andrew Power

And, unfortunately some athletes do that to colleges to whom they have committed as they wait on "bigger and better" schools to offer. Hmmmmmmmmmmm...that stuff just seems bad on both parties parts. We talk about "honoring commitments" in one thread, but it seems to me "commitment" is a pretty weak word when it comes to recruiting. In this particular case, it worked out well for the Mean Green (and more than likely for young Mr. Power as well), but I hate this sort of thing. There was a time (and not that long ago when a person's word was his bond.

Welcome to UNT Andrew Power. The Mean Green Nation is very happy to have you be a part of the Mean green. I think you will be very happy that you are part of the Mean Green. And, remember, the co-eds are prettier and smarter here than at Tennessee too! :clapping:

Whachu mean dat Andrew Power ain't at UT no moh?

2382258833_e219ea9f0c_o.jpg

I heard Power was commited over the weekend from a reliable place, and for what its worth the student directory lists an andrew f. power majoring in kinesiology. Not sure if thats him though.

Pulling out the student directory. Nice touch son.

Kid's a beast, period. Thing that impressed me most, on top of his squat and bench #'s for a 19 yr old, was the two foot, standing two handed dunk. That's pure explosive power right there and coordination. Love it!

Imagine the holes and the ends he seals off for Lance next year. Love it!