Whobwill Broadcast The Rangers On Tv Next Year?

Josh went to the radio? Who did they have? Eric Nadel? What happened to him?

I wish they would get new guys for the post game show. The ones they had this past year were just annoying. Anyone know where the previos guy went? Michael...? Back to Chicago maybe?

He's not going to the Rangers radio broadcast. He is teaming up with former Ticket great Mark Elfenbein to do a Monday-Friday show on The Fan I believe.

He's not going to the Rangers radio broadcast. He is teaming up with former Ticket great Mark Elfenbein to do a Monday-Friday show on The Fan I believe.

So Elf is finally gone? No loss. Little doucher bags on NT every chance. He never did make good on his promist torun around Fouts in his underwear in December if NT made the 2001 NOB.

Still curious as to what happened the guy who used to do Rangers Replay.

So Elf is finally gone? No loss. Little doucher bags on NT every chance. He never did make good on his promist torun around Fouts in his underwear in December if NT made the 2001 NOB.

Still curious as to what happened the guy who used to do Rangers Replay.

Elf is one of the nicest guys i've ever met in my entire life.

Not sure where Mike Ogulnick went, but my guess is Chicago.