Dc Press Conference

filmerj

Just a few quotes that got me geeking out right now!!!!!!!!!

-McCarney said the North Texas job was one of several opportunities he's had in recent years.

-"You better get your tickets now, jump on the bandwagon right now because before long there won't be a lot of room," McCarney declared. "We've got 30,000 seats to fill."

-(on Canales) He'll help me build one of the most special programs in college football," McCarney said at his introduction.

- I'm humbled and I'm honored, I'm thrilled to be the head coach at the University of North Texas. This is the beginning of a new chapter in North Texas Football history, the beginning of a new era. My heart soars, it really does."

MAAAAAAN my heart is soaring right now too!!!!!!!! GMG

Who was the dumbass that started asking Canales/player questions to RV in the middle of the Q&A? NTTV, KNTU, or NT Daily?

Embarrassing, stupid, and very inappropriately timed.

Edit: But RV handled it and shut it down very well.

Edited by TheTastyGreek
  • Upvote 1

yea i guess they thought he was talkin football, im so happy though... this is the greatest day ever MAC & Chico... i really thought chico was going somewhere else. he made the offesne exponentionally better...

I am kind of glad he won't be going to ULA LA.

Sorry if it's been posted.

Here

If you have about 35 minutes to spare click the above "Here" and watch the news conference for the first time or the 2'nd or the 3'rd time....you can see the future of North Texas football with Head Football Coach Coach McCarnie and Assistant Head Football/O.C Coach Canales.

Great times ahead for all who bleed Mean Green.

GMG!

If you have about 35 minutes to spare click the above "Here" and watch the news conference for the first time or the 2'nd or the 3'rd time....you can see the future of North Texas football with Head Football Coach Coach McCarnie and Assistant Head Football/O.C Coach Canales.

Great times ahead for all who bleed Mean Green.

GMG!

I missed the first part, but after what I have heard, all my fears have been answered and I am 100% sold that this is a really great hire.

just got done watching the press conference for the first time since i had work earlier but after watching it he made me proud a UNT graduate, i also am really interested to see how he tries to build up the team to the students, i graduated this past summer and now want to go out and get my season tickets for next year after this...really looking forward to seeing the reast of his staff and what type of recruits he can bring in