Espn Articles

MeanGreen19

"“You never know where I’ll show up,” Hayden Fry said in a telephone interview from his home in Mesquite, Nevada. “I’m going to New York this weekend to see Barry (Alvarez) get inducted in the College Football Hall of Fame, so don’t be surprised if I show up when Dan coaches his first game."

Hellz to the yes.

New ESPN article:

ESPN Dallas

"We wanted to hire a coach that was going to build a program for a long period of time, not for a two-year period or a three-year period and move on," athletic director Rick Villarreal said. "In our talks, it's his last stop. We want it to be his last stop. He wants to build a program just like he did at Iowa State and be here for a long period of time. We're going to be patient."

New ESPN article:

ESPN Dallas

"We wanted to hire a coach that was going to build a program for a long period of time, not for a two-year period or a three-year period and move on," athletic director Rick Villarreal said. "In our talks, it's his last stop. We want it to be his last stop. He wants to build a program just like he did at Iowa State and be here for a long period of time. We're going to be patient."

Genius... Isn't this what we all wanted to hear? We will see in 5 years if that plays outbut I know that I am happy to hear it as a start!

Go Mean Green and I am so happy to have McCarney here!